HP Deutschland GmbH
Distribution Business Manager (f/m)
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits.
We are looking for a Distribution Business Manager (f/m) to join our team in Boeblingen.
As a Distribution Business Manager you will be in charge for the complete end to end sales process of one of our HW distributors in Germany.
- Shipment as well as the sellout planning per month/quarter/year
- Access to the top management level of your partner to ensure our business strategy is executed accordingly.
- Cooperation with the local category teams to define the offer that suits your partner best and enable him to achieve the HP targets.
- Full responsibility of the MDF (marketing development funds) for your partner and drive the activities in a joined approach between local marketing/ category and your partner.Operational excellence is key to this job. Therefore a strong ability to work with big volumes of data and more than that a strong analytical capability to interpret them is inevitable.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree
- 8-12 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- 3+ years experience in Distribution is a must
- Experience selling to partners in a complex environment
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Thorough understanding of the computing market in Premium segment is a must, dimensions include competitive positioning and business models
- Thorough understanding and experience in Computing industry is a
- Thorough understanding of computing products. Able to communicate the strengths of
- Offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers, aligning partner and processes and promoting programs and offerings
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and share
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force
- Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to
- Partners/other sales teams members
- Strong analytical skill set and ability to handle and digest data fast, draw conclusions and
- Execute on it
- Very strong team player
- Fluent German and English in speech and writing
What do we offer?
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world´s most attractive employer. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Interested? Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
läuft aus am