Director of Business Development (f/m)
Blacklane ist ein globaler Fahrdienstservice und in mehr als 50 Ländern, 250 Städten und 500 Flughäfen verlässlicher Partner vor Ort. Wir bringen unsere Kunden pünktlich, sicher und zuverlässig an jedes gewünschte Ziel weltweit. Mit unserer innovativen Technologie und der mehrsprachigen Kundenbetreuung koordinieren wir in Echtzeit zehntausende Premium-Fahrzeuge rund um die Uhr.
We are looking for an energetic Business Development professional to join us in Berlin. You will direct our growing team of 25 people which is divided into Corporate Sales, Distribution Partner Sales and Event Business. The ideal candidate is a deal closer, who is dedicated, thinks strategically and works independently with a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality.
- Create long-term growth opportunities for Blacklane in the travel industry.
- Manage all strategic and operational activities.
- Supervise,manage and provide guidance and feedback to a high-performance international business development team.
- Establish working relationships with potential customers and partners; increase revenue and profit to achieve growth.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Push innovative thinking and set challenging goals and objectives.
- Report to the CRO.
- Proven experience in Business Development and team management that includes progressive responsibilities.
- Track record of successfully pitching for new business and increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and analytical skills.
- You are a skilled negotiator and creative in coming up with new ideas for win-win deals.
- BS/BA in Business Administration or a related field.
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus.
Gestalte mit uns die Zukunft von Blacklane:
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of a unique, international and professional team, which is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture.
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent training team.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company & team events and a lot of fun games.
- We will support you in visa, relocation and other administrative issues.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that wants to set the highest standard for professional driver services across the world, please apply through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
läuft aus am