Procter & Gamble Manufacturing GmbH
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEAD (M/F/D)
Description of the role:
Are you looking for a job with great responsibility that will challenge you to lead your team to ensure optimal business performance? As our Customer Service Team leader you are responsible to make sure that our Customer Service Team works as one and meets the relevant quality and productivity targets.
With your mastery of our processes and deep understanding of the organization, you strategically develop our processes further to make them even smoother and ensure the best possible execution of customer orders from the point of entry to receiving the payment. In doing so, you become a key agent of change.
In your Day-to-Day tasks you will..
- handle a variety of customer requests
- continuously ensure the perfect answering rate to inbound customer calls
- create, maintain, and optimize the duty-roster, workflows, and processes
- align decisions cross-functionally where needed
- be responsible for the full spectrum of employee management, development and training
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- Successfully completed apprenticeship or Bachelor degree in business administration
- Good spoken and written German skills
- Good working knowledge in SAP
- Good communication and conflict management skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
1. CV as a separate document
2. Cover letter for the specific role you are applying for
3. Copy of A-level (baccalaureate) grades as well as Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
4. Copy of relevant work, internship, and volunteering certificates or reference letters
- Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1MB
- You may upload up to 10 attachments
- Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany
Job Type: Full-time
Req No: SNO00003286
läuft aus am