Country Sales Director (GER) (m/f)
Netquest is among the most advanced and innovative digital data collection specialists worldwide in the market research and analytics industry. We currently have more than 1,700,000 consumers willing to share their behavioral data and give us their opinion in 21 countries, and we are now expanding in 18 new countries.
Our ambition is to be the most reliable, flexible and powerful data source in the market, and contribute to the future of market research through automation and innovation.
This is a new position and a key role within our European Sales team. You will plan strategically to increase sales and profits on a win-win scenario and long-term relationship, collaborating with our Operations Director and reporting to the European Area Director. You will be the Netquest brand representative and that requires both an in-depth understanding of our services and processes, as well as a deep understanding of online operations and prospective business opportunities.
Netquest offers a unique and multicultural work environment. Our success story and expansion plan offers a wide range of exciting opportunities.
Mission and Essential Responsibilities
As the Country Sales Director, you will represent Netquest in the German market, with a full understanding and belief in Netquest value proposition and culture. You will be responsible of building relationships with potential new clients, retaining and developing the existing partnerships and therefore consolidating and growing our business in this area.
- Pursuing excellence: You will enjoy going the extra mile in a fast-paced environment, providing day-to-day excellent client support, related to survey and behavioral data collection methodology. You will prospect new clients and negotiate the general terms of our collaboration, identifying risk factors and planning to overcome pitfalls before they occur.
- Being a humble explorer: As we believe in “wise ignorance”, you will be a driver for continuous improvement based on actively listening our clients feedback and opinions. This way, you will build strong long-term relationships based on trust, technological innovation and excellent service.
- Keeping the quest: You will be the expert on Netquest business and you will be able to detect our clients´ needs before they do. You will enjoy creating and exploring new opportunities, pursuing further discussions and ensuring that our clients understand how Netquest can satisfy their needs. You will also promote client up-selling.
- Being a leader: You will embrace personal ownership of Netquest goals and proactively work to assist others within Netquest. You will lead our Sales in a key European market. You will aim for outstanding client satisfaction.
- Full-time job position based preferably in Frankfurt area, but open to other locations. Availability to travel 25% of the time.
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Development within Market Research industry.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with a multicultural team (Spanish a plus).
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Results oriented individual, able to detect and prospect new business opportunities.
- Long-term runner, interested in building strong relationships based on trust and quality of the service.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong focus on managing details.
- Proactive, with a strong passion for problem-solving, market research, and data analysis.
- Education: BA/BS with a specialization in/focus on social sciences or marketing.
läuft aus am