Converse Commercial Director Northern Territory at NIKE INC
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.
The focus of this position is to drive holistic management of the NORTHERN TERRITORY marketplace, provide commercial leadership and direction to set the business up to grow, inline with the financial expectations as well as the long term vision for the Converse NT business. Northern Territory is a cluster of 3 sub-territories and distinct marketplaces (AGS, Benelux and Nordic).
Manage holistic distribution plans for a multiple territory marketplace
Maintain and build strategic / key account relationships
Develop a strategic marketplace strategy, incorporating all elements of our business (strategic accounts, energy accounts, Converse.com, pureplayers) and the maturity of the brand in the 3 specific marketplaces
Coach, lead, drive and inspire the sales and customer ops teams
Establish, leverage and maintain collaborative relationships across different entities within Converse and Nike
Lead, implement and drive the game plan process
Remote leadership. Driving remote teams through multiple offices and 11 countries.
- 10+ years working in Sales / Commercial function, of which majority in managerial position preferably in FMCG, Fashion and or Sport & Leisure industry
- Well averse in use of business analysis, sales & finance reports.
- Strong understanding of the competitive market landscape (AGS, Benelux, Nordic) and proven track record of marketplace turn-arounds.
- Solution oriented, ability to understand/analyze and solve complex business issues, finding creative ways to solve problems and make sound decisions for the benefit of the Converse business and profitability
- Proven ability to drive team through business reset and organizational reset
- Track record of leading and driving high performing teams through change
- Demonstrate leadership skills/capability with the ability to inspire, motivate, empower and coach teams as well as different stake holders internally as well as externally
- Strong in uniting teams and driving alignment cross functionally towards a common goal
- Strong ability to generate new ways of thinking/ operating, influencing throughout a Matrix structure
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent ability to deal with ambiguity of Territory, Geography and Global forces on matrix organizations.
- Resilience to face challenging business environment and build a team while keeping a positive attitude
- Strong partnering skills. One of the main roles will be to play an active leadership position at both the Northern Territory Leadership team and The WE Sales leadership Team. The candidate will be expected to educate, share, communicate needs, listen to plans and be the connector between both groups.
- Strong ability to develop high-profile, influential and collaborative relationships across teams, functions and throughout layers of the matrix organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate, in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to engage and create energy through effective communication.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven influencing skills
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 00450297
läuft aus am