VISA EUROPE Limited
Commercial Sales Director - Level 5
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Commercial Sales Director, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
Job Description and Responsibilities
What we expect of you day to day:
- The main focus of the role is to drive Small Medium Enterprise (SME) sales in the market, promoting the value of the Visa brand, showcasing our products and services and ensuring that our proposition meets the needs of the local markets
- Work with local and regional resources to develop and execute strategies to increase payments volume and secure long-term revenue with key Issuers and Partners
- Work with Visa Business Solutions to ensure strategies tie in with European and Global plans and roadmaps
- Input into the global roadmap for commercial products ensuring that the local region is represented at a European and Global level.
- Use your network to find, develop and manage commercial relationships with issuers and partners in the region, driving commercial products in close collaboration with sales heads and account executives
- Work with clients to identify new and ongoing requirements, introducing new products and services as appropriate
- You will quickly get up to speed on Visa’s product offering, specializing in commercial solutions and how they can help our clients achieve their business objectives
- Coordinate and own the local key sales pipeline, ensuring all opportunities are reported in Playbook
- Play an active role in steering and enabling network brand decisions
- Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client’s business objectives are met and their performance metrics are optimized
- Continuously review payment landscape and recommend and help develop ways to increase value for Visa and our clients
- You will establish excellent communication with the central Business Solutions team in London, attending weekly pipeline reviews and team meetings.
What we're after.
- Typically requires extensive business experience in sales and/or relationship management roles.
- Proven depth of experience in driving client growth and winning new business in B2B or financial services environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the payments industry landscape, trends and opportunities.
- Knowledge of local, regional and global market trends in commercial and financial payments
- Highly developed relationship management skills with a deep sales orientation
- Experience in successfully selling projects and ideas to senior management based on insight and needs
- Ability to develop, lead, close and grow competitive sales efforts
- Executive presence and have the ability to effectively engage with and grow a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Ability to influence people, plan, prioritize and track execution across cross-functional and with external partners.
- Highly skilled communicator, both written and verbal
- Degree level education is desirable
- Willingness to travel within the Region 30%+.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
läuft aus am