Category Sales Director Young Athletes
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.
In this role you lead and execute the EMEA Young Athletes Category vision to develop the marketplace of the future
- Be the market place insights expert
- Define long term imp category vision for the territory
- Create distinct city imp plans
- Contribute to account development
- Define territory market place capacity
- Drive the seasonal sales plan
- Execute channel segmentation
- Execute sell-in strategy to land seasonal cat vision
- Execute exclusive strategy for channel and accounts
- Seasonal target setting by strategic account
- Define and execute account allocations in territory
- Contribution to category vision
- Be the one voice to GEO for the market place
- Represent territory at EMEA Seasonal Integration Meetings
- Lead Territory Seasonal Integration Meetings to handover to territory account teams
- Lead Sales meetings for GEO accounts
- Key communication lines
- Link between GEO and territory accounts
- Retailer communication
- At least 8 years of athletic product or consumer products (category) account sales management
- Experience and track record of success on elevating category and/or brand initiatives.
- Proven track record increasing revenue by creating and driving a holistic business plans inclusive of short and long-term business strategies and financial targets.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives. Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the industry and marketplace
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
läuft aus am