Nutanix Germany GmbH
Business Development Manager GSI / GSP (m/f)
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN’s “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
The number one priority of this role will be to help define and implement the strategy for our Central European GSI and GSP partners to better address the growth of Nutanix business through non-traditional partner types and new business models. This leader will do this through building multi dimensional go-to-market plans based on established business objectives set at the global level. The leader will bring thought leadership and prior experience at a senior level with the ability to work across multiple senior executives and companies to establish leading edge programs, integrated launches, and simplified approaches to complex ideas. This person will streamline, support and coordinate common engagements at field level with all GSI/GSP over Central-Europe
- Execute the GSI/GSP alliance business plan over his region, including numbers.
- Educate these partners on Nutanix’s strategy, value proposition and key message
- Establish clear metrics and measurement for success while ensuring consistency and balance across the team.
- Build and maintaining ongoing relationships with the key decision makers at these partners (e.g. Delivery Head, Practice Head, Head of Infrastructure)
- Be a thought leader and influencer within Nutanix. Work with all of levels of global partner sales, global partner marketing along with our Business Units to drive the global partner priorities.
- Strong people manager with extensive communication capabilities
- Accountable for ROI, Executing on strategic priorities and overall strategy.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
- How to build a 2-3 years business strategy with clear annual execution oriented objectives.
- Strong marketing expertise specifically in the areas of strategy, marketing planning, & demand generation
- Interaction with large companies and building joint go-to-market plans
- A keen financial acumen
- A close alignment to sales and preferably will have held a direct sales positions at some point in his/her career
- Excellence in areas of execution and metrics
Experience / Education / Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in leading and managing a partner alliance and/or a sales team in the high technology industry.
- 5+ years of experience in a software company, a Global System Integrator or Service Provider.
- Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of virtualization and storage technologies to effectively represent Nutanix solutions to a technical audience of service delivery and solution design engineers
- Education: Undergraduate Degree; MBA degree is a plus
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
läuft aus am