Business Development Manager for Technology Cloud Consulting Services (m/f)
"This year we are on track to sell more than $2 billion of Cloud annually recurring revenue,” said Oracle CEO, Mark Hurd. “We believe this will be the second year in a row that Oracle has sold more SaaS and PaaS than any other cloud services provider in the world.”
Digital Transformation is paramount and Oracle Consulting is the key component to accelerate Cloud expansion by offering comprehensive consulting and delivery services.
Join now the number 1 consulting organization servicing Oracle Cloud in EMEA and be part of an outstanding organization with...
- > 100 % Cloud Growth in the last 12 months in Germany & Switzerland
- a complete Suite of Cloud Applications in all 3 Cloud areas (Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service; Software-as-a-Service)
- unique knowledge & experience out of thousands of implementations worldwide
- a state-of-the-art implementation methodology for Cloud adoption
- highly professional offshore & onsite Consulting Engineers and Project Managers
We are currently looking to hire a Business Development Manager for our Technology Cloud Business (Infrastructure-as-a Service & Platform-as-a Service related Consulting Services) in Germany (preferred Locations are Potsdam, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, München, Hamburg) . Your mission will be to develop and adapt our current service portfolio based on a wide range of pre-defined and individual service components. You will be instrumental to improve our presales practice and to extend our customer base in Germany & Switzerland.
- Working closely with Presales Engineers and License Sales colleagues to identify, qualify and maximize the consulting opportunities for implementing IAAS & PAAS Cloud solutions.
- Create a wide set of specific Oracle Consulting Value Propositions for prospects and ensure proper know-how transfer across all regional sales teams.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Business Development, Delivery and Sales teams across all relevant pillars in Germany & Switzerland.
- Actively support our sales teams to create professional proposals either as part of a license opportunity or for dedicated architecture & implementation services.
- Managing constant growth of our IAAS & PAAS Revenues in the Cluster
- Keeping yourself permanently up-to-date with industry and product specific knowledge during our exiting journey to the Cloud.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience and knowledge in Sales or Consulting in the IT Industry. (Cloud Experience Preferred)
- Business process and a profound IT solution architecture knowledge is preferred.
- Experience with international projects or multi-nationals accounts would be helpful.
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure related topics and Oracle Core Technologies (Database & Middleware).
- Professional attitude for teamwork & results orientation
- Empathy & emotional intelligence combined with perfect communication skills are key requirements for us.
- Business fluent verbal and written English is mandatory.
Recruitment Business Partner EMEA Consulting
WTC II, Route de Pré Bois 29
läuft aus am