Account Director - German Speaking (m/w/d)
At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
We are looking for a world class consultative enterprise sales professional to help organisations lead a more engaged and empowered workforce. You will understand the power of insights, data and analytics and the role it plays in understanding what drives a company's employees engagement. You will be a part of the team that is brining this concept to the European market; owning the end to end sales cycle and a key part of the enterprise “go to market” strategy. You will be given SDR and marketing support meaning you can spend more time in closing and less on lead generating.
- Manage the end to end sales process and consistently exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Consultative and empathic approach to developing relationships with potential clients
- Have an ability (and desire) to understand customers problems and sell solutions that solve those problems.
- Contribute to enhancing best practice and techniques in relation to industry trends.
- Be ruthlessly efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disqualifying leads that are a bad fit.
- Take feedback from customers and funnel it into the product development process.
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM.
- Minimum 5 Years experience as a top sales performer at a Startup/SaaS company selling to C-suite and executive level decision makers.
- Must have experience managing complex sales processes, RFIs, RFPs and managing multiple stakeholders at enterprise organisations.
- Ability to identify customer problems and propose comprehensive solutions for their needs.
- Strong use of insights and data to drive decision making in the sales process.
- Ability to solve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organisation.
- Extremely proactive, highly motivated with great organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills essential.
- Experience selling to Senior HR executives is desirable but not essential.
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy
läuft aus am