Dell Technologies, Inc.
Regional Sales Director Networking (Germany)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Networking Sales Director on our EMEA Networking team in Germany (remote).
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
This position within the Dell EMC Networking EMEA Management team is accountable for delivery and growing the Germany Commercial Dell EMC Networking business.
This is a multi-faceted role, providing line management for a team of networking outside sales specialist and support engineers, close working collaboration with the senior management team, building and management of targeted alliances with key eco system partners.
The role is key to establishing a world class Networking sales engine in EMEA, it is a figurehead in the Germany Networking market with a passion to evangelize the DELL EMC Networking brand.
The sales director has input on all aspects of the EMEA sales strategy and owns a set of relationships for which they are responsible for.
A key component of this role is driving the Dell EMC Open Networking solutions and strategic alliances which are critical to our strategy of expanding our coverage and gaining valued positions with Dell EMC Data Centre and Campus centric solutions.
The role needs to align the Product & Solution Portfolio with team readiness to Regional GTM Strategy in support of annual operating plan. Another key part of the role is to represent Dell Networking externally with partners / forums / events – highly visible to external organisations and to ensure alignment with Strategic alliance partners in relation to solution capabilities and Dell EMC Networking value proposition, aligned to Regional GTM plan.
- Accountable for NSE team technical coaching and driving consistently across EMEA. Collaborate with Regional Sales Directors on technical development plans
- Ensuring alignment with Strategic alliance partners in relation to solution capabilities and Dell EMC Networking value proposition, aligned to Regional GTM plan
- Involvement and management of EMEA wide strategic deals, resourcing of strategic customer engagements with appropriate subject matter expertise to drive transformational network wins.
- Regional sales readiness, including definition and creation of field, training and supportive materials – establishing and driving a best of breed readiness program
- Field /technical sales team interaction and sponsorship for alliances and alliance offerings; maintaining and reporting on a regular basis with detailed and executive level materials
- Business and technical definition of solutions and joint offerings
- Act as a brand Evangelist and speaker at EMEA wide events both internal and external and as a point of aggregation and liaison for field SE’s and corporate Product Group in terms of functional Solution requirements
This position key business partners:
- Dell EMC executive management on strategy, direction and priorities
- Product Group and engineering for technical guidance, strategy and access to engineering support
- CoC Server & Networking organisation ensuring end to end interlock on solutions and marketing developments.
- Marketing for support and collaboration on materials and promotion
- Regional leadership for field SE support and training requirements
- Services and support team for professional services and support services requirements
- Minimum 10 years experience within the networking market across multiple business, alliances/business development, marketing, professional services, and sales.
- Strategic thinker with Networking background who is able to blend sales / technology and business strategy to develop compelling revenue generating plans for new partner/product initiatives.
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, developers, product management, legal, finance, support, sales and marketing experts.
- Self-initiating individual with; Intellectual curiosity, leadership skills.
- Ability to influence, lead and mange cross functional groups to a shared vision as well as the ability to create business cases including revenue growth opportunities and targets. Able to work with ambiguity or incomplete information
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Considerable experience and knowledge of networking, security, server, storage and virtualization software
- Multi lingual capabilities would be beneficial
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
läuft aus am